How do I log into FTP?
If you've chosen web hosting with DirectAdmin for your domain name, read this article to find out how to connect with FTP to your web hosting account.
We'll assume you already know how to log into DirectAdmin.
- In DirectAdmin, click "FTP Management."
- From there, click "Create FTP account."
- Enter a username and password.
- Choose "User" to give the FTP user access to all of the user's files, or choose what the user can access.
- After creating the user, you can connect to it via FTP.
What is the FTP host?
You just created your own FTP username and password, but what do you use as an FTP host? For this, look at the address of the DirectAdmin control panel. For example, if you're logged in at "https://da005.site.eu:2222/" in DirectAdmin, your FTP host will be "da005.site.eu".